We love building custom pools, spas and outdoor environments for Utah families. Our focus is on personal service, quality and accountability.
Koala Pools is dedicated to designing and installing beautiful outdoor environments for discerning clients. Your project will be managed by an owner of our company from design through to completion.
PHASE 1 - Consultation
- Initial site visit to discuss project scope, time-frame & preliminary budgets
- Review of existing landscape/architectural plans (if available)
- Provision of a preliminary pool/spa bid for client review
PHASE 2 - Design
- Coordination with architect/landscape architect to finalize site plan & specifications.
- Finalization of pool/spa scope of work
- Finalization of landscape scope of work (if required)
PHASE 3 - Permiting
- Provision of structural engineering, hydraulic design & service locations
- Planning & building permit submission
PHASE 4 - Construction
- Pool/spa excavation & placement of structural shell
- Installation of cover pit & cover track
- Installation of coping & waterline tile
- Installation of pool surrounds and adjacent landscape
- Installation of pool/spa equipment
- Installation of interior finish and initial filling of pool/spa
PHASE 5 - Handover
- Customer training session and instruction in pool/spa operation
- Provision of hand over folder with manuals/warranties
We are a young company with a long history. Koala Pool’s owner, Andrew McNamara, has over 20 years of experience in outdoor construction. Born in Melbourne, Australia he grew up working in the family’s pool and landscape business before moving to Salt Lake City in 2015. Before founding Koala Pools he gained invaluable experience as a project manager collaborating with some of Utah’s best architects, landscape designers and home builders.
Contact us today to discuss your project.
9265 South Highland Drive #901210
Sandy, UT 84093
United States Of America